Sunday, January 31, 2010

It Was a Happy Birthday!

I have had a WONDERFUL birthday week (my birthday was last Monday)! There have been birthday cards, gift cards, phone calls, gifts, lunches, dinners, flowers. balloons, plants, and shopping trips during this last week, and I have thoroughly enjoyed myself! Thank you, family and friends, for your sweet acts of kindness, love, and friendship. I have appreciated every one of them! It made for a very happy week.

Below is a picture of some flowers and cards, a Willow Tree statue, and a huge ladybug balloon which I have kept on my secretary desk all week to cheer me when I came through the door.



It snowed in the mountains earlier this week. We are happy for the moisture, and the mountains looked beautiful.



Hope you all are well and had a good week, also!

No comments: