Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

I'd like to wish everyone a wonderful 2010!

We had a good week. My mother and my sisters came over and spent most of New Year's Day with us playing games. It was fun. We watched a lot of football during the week, and enjoyed having some time to rest after the busy holidays.

On Saturday we went to a pow wow with some friends that was held here in Tucson. The hand crafted jewelry and pottery are so beautiful, and it was a joy to talk to the artists who were there selling their things. Many of the North American tribes were represented, and there was a lot of dancing. Below are several pictures of the dancing.


The guy below is blowing into a shell while beating his drum. He is Aztec.


These dancers are Apache.

The rest of the pictures are from various tribes.





Even from the back, their regalia is beautiful and colorful.











I've set several goals for the new year and am excited to get started on them. I'll let you know later how they are going.
I hope all of you have a wonderful new year.

2 comments:

Ania said...

Happy new year dear friend
I send an email.
The photos are beautiful.
Kisses

Ania said...

Eduardo and Benjamin look here jajajajja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiecQmkxx9Y