Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Something Going On Everyday!

It's been so hard to find a few minutes to write! Andy and I got into a local studio last week and got three songs recorded as a demo (just guitar and vocal). Andy put down the guitar parts, I sang lead, and we both did back up vocals. It was a lot of fun (I always love doing studio work)!






On Saturday I spent most of the day setting up or participating in a Super Saturday (craft day). It was a successful activity.

Don's youngest sister, Dallas, flew in that morning and is staying the week with us. It's been a lot of fun having her here. Yesterday they went to the zoo with Paul (another brother) and his family, and then they all came out here for dinner and to spend the evening talking and laughing.

They took pictures while at the zoo. Some of them were beautiful...












...and some of them were silly.




Below are three of the siblings in Don's family. I'm glad they all enjoy being together.


We have things planned for every day this week...I'll try to blog this weekend.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Wow! Karen, I wish I were there to hear you sing!

Ania said...

Hola amiga, disculpa que te escriba en español :)
Lindas fotos y me gustaría oir como cantas.
Un beso
Chao