Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter With Family

We thoroughly enjoyed watching General Conference this weekend and appreciated the wonderful talks about the Savior, His resurrection, and our need to follow His perfect example.

We had Easter dinner at my mom's with family members who were in available. I was glad to see my niece, Angela, and her husband and kids. Holidays are much more fun with kids around.


My mom watching Aiden who collected most of the Easter eggs. But the eggs were not filled with candy as they were when we were kids. This time they were filled with Hot Wheels cars for the boys to play with.



My cousin Roger had to work (it's still tax season and he does people's taxes), but we were glad that his wife Jean joined us.



I should have gotten a better picture of my sister Susan. This one makes me smile because she and Don spent a lot of time playing with their cameras which are almost alike.



I spent a lot of time on the floor playing with Aiden and Tyler and wishing that my own grand kids could have been there.



This is Jon with Tyler (who will be 2 years old next month).



This is Angela, my niece. there was plenty of food to eat...and strawberry shortcake for dessert. YUMMY!



It was a fun time. I wish Nicole and Jennifer could have been there, but they were both working. It's hard to get everyone together with their busy schedules, but we try. I'm glad we have family close by.

No comments: