Monday, May 11, 2009

TOO BUSY!

I thought that when I stopped working full time teaching school that I would have all kinds of time to myself...but that just hasn't happened! The weeks are so busy! No pictures this week--sorry. I just wanted to say that all is well and we are happy. For Mother's Day, the girls came over and had dinner and spent time with us, and Nathan called from Germany. The kids sure make me happy no matter how old they get! The day before Mother's Day, my sister and I took my mom out to lunch and had a fun time. Don did a back packing overnight trip Friday and Saturday with his Boy Scouts and enjoyed that. The garden is growing...finally. Now I need to go pull weeds. We worked on calls this week for bats and rattlesnakes. With the warm weather we are seeing more and more snakes.

I'll try to write more next week! Hope you all are well!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day. You deserve it. You are such a wonderful example to me.
Keep the pictures of your garden coming. I am almost ready to give up over here and fence in our gardens to keep Kendrick's puppy out.

puesta de sol said...

Hola amiga, pase por tu blog, buenisimo!! te invito por el mio asi te apuntas para el sorteo de una cartera y de paso ves las cosas que hago