Monday, March 30, 2009

Organized Again

Just a quick update.


This week I had to get super organized in order to do everything that I needed to do. I even had to make a schedule! It was good for me because I haven't been this organized since I left school teaching!!! I created a little space for myself in the corner of the computer room to do the sewing and some crafts, which I am excited about!


On the fun side, we got to see some old friends and enjoy an evening with them. We had a wonderful Relief Society breakfast to review the talks from last Conference and to prepare for General Conference next weekend. We also got to talk to the grandkids on the computer and see them as we talked. I LOVE doing that! They are growing up so quickly! I miss them so much!


We bid a BIG job at an elementary school (to exclude bats) and won the contract. The next couple of weeks will be spent there. Nicole is going to help us tonight. We have to do much of the work after dark because we need to wait for the bats to fly out to eat insects. Then we can look into their roost sites with the camera to make sure that no young bats are left behind before we close off the cracks and holes that they had been roosting in. In the morning when they return they will see that they can't get back in and go find a new home. So last week we spent a lot of time planning and buying supplies. I'll try to get some pictures.

1 comment:

Ania said...

Hi Karen:
Than it's good that you have a space to do your things.
Also I like to sew to machine and the handicraft.
I hope so show us some of your creations.
Greetings

I do not like bats, they are very ugly :)

Chao, muchos cariƱos.

:)