Sunday, October 10, 2010

No Pictures Again...But a New Reason

I actually have pictures to post. Problem is, the cable that lets the camera talk to the computer is not working anymore. I'll try to get a new one ordered soon.

Summary...We loved watching General Conference last weekend, and then we took the dogs and went up to the land for a week. We are home again and ready to jump back into rehearsals for The Messiah (our stake is sponsoring a community sing-along). It's been a while since I worked that hard at music. The soccer team is currently undefeated...way to go Don! He's the keeper for the team. Actually, he's a keeper in my book too. And Relief Society has also kept me running...there's always something that needs to be done.

I finally finished editing my journals. I got 15 volumes down to 103 pages. Not bad. I've also been working steadily on getting the family history information (that I have gathered over the years) put onto the newfamilysearch.org web site. Maybe one more year and I will be able to complete that goal. So far I have been able to add or confirm a few hundred names and dates. It does my heart good.

The family is well...we are well.

No comments: