Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Mom and Nicole

Today we had the family over (all of them, that is, that live in Pima County) for my mother's 81st birthday and Nicole's 22nd birthday. We had a good dinner together and had a fun time. I'll post a few pictures below.













I went to lunch this week with my friend Valerie and her husband. It was the half way point between our two birthdays (which are 3 weeks apart). It was good to visit and catch up with each other.

And on the critter front, we handled a couple of calls: skunks and ringtail cats. It's been warm this week...up to 79 degrees F., and next it's supposed to snow again (twice in one winter--that's pretty unusual for us). We'll see if it actually happens!

2 comments:

Marco Costa said...

Congratulations! From peru!

Sharron said...

Hi Karen! This is Rob's mom. How are all of you. I didn't know you had moved up to Catalina. How do you like it? I still appreciate you and how much you did for the kids after they got flooded. Take care!