Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yea For Christmas!!!

This was our first Christmas in our new house, and I enjoyed figuring out where to put the decorations. We were happy to hear from friend far and near! Thnaks for the cards and pictures! This was also the first Christmas my mom has hosted since dad passed away. It was good to gather the family at mom's. There was too much food, as usual, and lots of love and laughter. Everyone was there except for my sister Joni who called from Denver, Angela's husband, Jon, who is serving in Iraq, and Nathan, Sarah, and the kids who are all in Germany where Nathan is serving in the Army Dental Corps. Most of the pictures came out too dark, but here are a few.


Nicole and Jenna


Angela and Tyler



Aiden and Adam


Adam playing with Tyler (bow on his bottom)
and Don playing with Aiden


Gary and Carol


Mom and Gary


Nicole and Susie

1 comment:

Nathan said...

OH WHOA!!! I hardly recocnized Gry!! I love the white AND the gotee!!! :)