Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Two C's: Conference and Candy

This weekend we thoroughly enjoyed watching General Conference. How grateful I am for the Church in these latter-days and for my testimony of the restored gospel! What a spiritual feast!

We also had another kind of feast via Germany. Sarah and Nathan sent a variety of German candies to us...none of which I had ever heard of before. It was really fun to have a tasting party while we watched Conference! Makayle and Paige sent along pictures they had drawn...it made me cry! Even Carter "signed" the letter from all of them in green crayon scribbles. I miss those little ones! I'll put their drawings up next to the last one I have that Makayle drew (which is above my computer so that I can see it every day). Good night little ones--sleep tight! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: